Mobile DJ Jobs / Wedding DJ Vacancies
We are interested in hearing from Professional Wedding DJs looking to join our established team.
- You live in Southern England (the green area on our map)
- You are an experienced, versatile mobile DJ, playing music across a variety of old & new genres, through to the sounds of today.
- You enjoy playing at Weddings, Private Parties and Corporate Functions.
- You have your own transport (a suitable car or unwritten van) and a full UK driving licence.
- You are of smart appearance and pleasant personality.
- You are honest, reliable and ego-free!
- You have your own mobile disco sound and lighting equipment.
- You want regular work, in high quality venues, with good money and prompt payment.
- You want us to give you a busy diary, with dates filled up months in advance.
- You are available to work a minimum of two Saturday evenings each month (above that we are quite flexible - our busiest DJs are working at over 100 functions per year and have 50+ confirmed bookings in their diaries at all times.)
- You would like to work for a multi-operator (We are not an agency.)
- You do not have your own website offering mobile disco services.
- You are a confident presenter, able to proudly represent the mobile disco industry's leading brand.
- You are over 18 years of age.
If you fit all of the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please complete the online application form (link below).
Bedroom/Rave/Garage/Dubstep DJs need not apply!
Like our site or recommend us to a friend.Tweets by @A1DiscosLtd